From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 16:46:08 CST

Hi,
  I'm not sure what's going wrong given the script you've got there,
but my suggestion would be to try running on a trivially small test case,
first running the steps by hand, and then chaining them together in a script
like the job script you had below. Once those work, I'd try it within
the queuing system and verify that everything still works there. Once
you've figured out what is going wrong (e.g. does bigDCD ever complete,
or does it get stuck? Does namdenergy get stuck?), then we can give
you more assistance.