From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 17:00:31 CST

Hi,
  Sorry for being slow to reply, I've been swamped finishing papers
and getting some new code up and running...

For 1) you would feed the list of points into 'draw' commands to
draw them however you like.

For 2) yes, the -restrict command can be used to prevent part of the
structure from contributing. You can visualize the points to help
you figure that out.

Let us know if you need more help.