From: Karsten Suhre (Karsten.Suhre_at_igs.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 05:32:22 CST

Hello!

I am trying to get VMD (latest version) running in stereo mode using an NVIDIA
Quadro4 750 XGL graphics card under SuSE Linux 8.1 using the latest NVIDIA
driver.

My card should be working properly in quad-buffered mode, since I can view
stereo images using O correctly.

When I start VMD, I get the following messages:

Info) OpenGL renderer: Quadro4 750 XGL/PCI/3DNOW!
Info) Features: STENCIL MSAA(4) RN MTX TCM
Info) Textures: 2-D (4096x4096), 3-D (512x512x512), Multitexture (4)

However, when I try to switch to "CrystallEyes" in the Display pull-Down menu,
I only obtain two separate pictures of my molecule (one above the other, as
without a stereo board).

Am I missing something (e.g. setting some environment variable)???

Thank you very much for any suggestion,

Kind regards,

Karsten Suhre.