From: karan uppal (karan2100_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2007 - 12:59:37 CDT

Hi,

I'm trying to add a TCL package to VMD. I'm running VMD on a Windows
platform and i have created the plugin directory under "C:\Program
Files\University of Illinois\VMD\plugins\noarch\tcl". My package name is
"Interaction" and the version is "1.0". I have included the "package provide
Interaction 1.0" statement in my .tcl file.

When i run the "vmd_install_extension Interaction interact_tk
"Data/Interact" command i get the following error:

"The Interaction package could not be loaded"

I also tried the "package require Interaction" command, but that didn't work
either. Do you have any guesses about what i might be doing wrong here ?

Thanks
-Karan

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07