From: Luis Gracia (lgraval_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 11:12:32 CDT

Hi! You might want to try the iTrajComp plugin. It can calculate a
contact map by residue and graph it in a matrix-like display. Clicking
in the matrix will display the residues in vmd. The output can also be
save in plotmtv, ps and text (tabular and matrix formats). Let me know
if you are interested, I'll be happy to give you a copy.

http://physiology.med.cornell.edu/faculty/hweinstein/vmdplugins/itrajcomp/
(the contact map you want is done using the 'dist' option, no the
'contacts' one)

Best,

Luis