From: Pawel Wielgus (wielgus_at_mml.ch.pwr.wroc.pl)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 03:00:45 CDT

Dear John,

after exporting the system variable, I can see sth like this:

Info) File loading in progress, please wait.
Info) Using plugin cube for structure file test.cube
cubeplugin) trying to read cube data set 0
Info) Analyzing Volume...
Info) Grid size: 80x80x80 (7 MB)
Info) Total voxels: 512000
Info) Min: 0.000000 Max: 0.706192 Range: 0.706192
Info) Computing volume gradient map for smooth shading
Info) Added volume data, name=test.cube : Gaussian Cube: kom density=scf
Info) Using plugin cube for coordinates from file test.cube
Info) Determining bond structure from distance search ...
Info) Finished with coordinate file test.cube.

Looks not bad. But that's all. I still can't see anything on my screen
when the VolumeSlice representation is chosen :(

Pawel