From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 13:45:07 CST

Hi,
  If you want a very specific PDB construction, you could write a script
to emit the frames one at a time, and then use Tcl I/O commands to
concatenate them yourself, which would allow you to control what records
are written between structures if you like. By default, the records
placed between emitted structures are "END" at present. Your script
can tack on "MDL" while concatenating the files.