From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 11:23:17 CST

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, li19104 wrote:

SL> Thank JC and Axel very much for the kind help. It makes perfect
SL> sense that there may be already revisions. I tried "puts
SL> $hinge_ref_id" and I got the same "no such variable" error message.
SL>
SL> The version I used is file "hingefind.tcl" at
SL> http://biomachina.org/disseminate/hingefind/. Could you make the
SL> new updated version available to me?

dear wendy,

this script is not part of VMD and thus not directly supported
by any of us. so you have to direct your request for an update
at the _author_ of the script. from the age of the webpage,
i would not put my hopes up too high, though.

alternatively, you have to either figure it out yourself
(learning how to program VMD can be fun and prove to be
much more useful than you might think right now) or find
somebody else that has enough spare time or is otherwise
motivated to fix it for you.

sorry,
   axel.