From: Nuno Ricardo Loureiro Ferreira (nunolf_at_ci.uc.pt)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 03:18:05 CST

Hi Jay

You're right, shame on me ;-) The procedure it's not there anymore.
Check: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node181.html

About the drawing of lines between the desired c.o.m. of hydrop. residues, you can play with the draw command, check this: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node114.html

I just changed a little bit this last procedure, removing the arrow part, this way you will get a cylinder:
proc vmd_draw_cyl {mol start end} {
    set middle [vecadd $start [vecscale 0.9 [vecsub $end $start]]]
    graphics $mol cylinder $start $middle radius 0.15
}The var "start" will be the coordinates of COM of residue X and "end" will be the COM of residue Y.

Cheers,
Nuno