From: Peng Tao (vmdhelp_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 09:04:00 CDT

John,

Thank you very much for your help.

You are right. Everything with GUI works fine in this way for me. I checked
DISPLAY environment variable, and got
[piv-login1]echo $DISPLAY
piv-login1:13.0

I am not sure how I can confirm Python or TkInter got right setup of DISPLAY
or not. Could you please give me some hint how to do so? I am desperate to
get IED run for me now.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Peng Tao