From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2006 - 13:33:31 CDT

Hi,
  It turns out that the source of problems here is that since your PDB
written as a single chain, VMD had problems with the bonds between the coils
confusing the structure analyzer. I fixed the PDB file so that they are
two chains by doing these steps, and now it analyzes the structure and
displays it correctly:

set sel [atomselect top "segname A"]
$sel set chain A
set sel [atomselect top "segname B"]