From: andrea spitaleri (spitaleri.andrea_at_hsr.it)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 10:13:30 CST

Hi,
indeed I did it. I found on his web page the mailing list and post it
the same question. He was very kind to answer to my question and as you
say vmd-xplor very gorgeous tool to analyse structures.
By the way, I have been trying to use "contact map" tool in vmd to find
contact between ligand and the protein. However, when I select "segid
B" (the ligand) nothing appears in the window. Is this plugin works as
well with ligand?

Thanks,

Regards

andrea