From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 09:51:52 CST

Andrea,
  This is a good question for Charles Schwieters, he's the one that wrote
the VMD-XPLOR combined package and I'm certain he'll know what the
best way to write a script for this would be. Visit the VMD-XPLOR page
and you'll find contact information for Charles in there:
  http://vmd-xplor.cit.nih.gov/

I was excited to see that he's now using VMD 1.8.3 as the basis for the new
VMD-XPLOR 1.4. This is really great and will help us stay in sync hopefully.