From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 16:45:16 CST

Hi,
  Raster3D can't do 3-D texturing at all as of the most recent versions
that I'm aware of. The most recent versions of MacOS X still have a
bug with 3-D texturing, but I'm in contact with Apple engineering and
I hope to have a solution for this sometime soon. They have reproduced
the 3-D texturing problem at Apple but we don't know how to fix or
workaround the problem for VMD yet.