From: Charles McCallum (mmccallum_at_pacific.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 15:26:01 CDT

Thanks for the response,

Yes, sorry, I did do that loop, as implied by the closing brace I did
include.
I'm still messing with this. Perhaps it is because I am assuming
something about how
VMD sets/resets the origin? -- If the original molecule was not
actually centered at (0,0,0), VMD will
happily put the axes at the center of the molecule when you load it
(if you 'set axes origin') even though it isn't
actually the origin?

Cheers,

Mike