From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 17:58:33 CDT

Sam,

   What happens if you select by residue numbers, e.g.

set preprot [atomselect top "resid 1 to N"]

where N is the truncated residue? If your last residue isn't standard,
it would also not be included in the selection, of course...

Christopher H. Chang, Ph.D.
Research Associate
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd., Mail Stop 1608