From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 15 2005 - 11:11:25 CDT

Hi,
  Anything is possible if we have enough information in the loaded structure
to build such a representation. If you can email me more information about
what you have in mind, I'll take a look at it and let you know what I'd need
to implement such a feature. It's possible this could be done with a plugin
even with existing versions of VMD, but I'll know better once you tell me
more about the specific requirements you have in mind.