From: Dan Wright (dtwright_at_uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 22 2005 - 16:23:36 CDT

Recently, there was some discussion on the list of displaying a color scale in
the VMD graphics window. There was a script in the vmd script library for
doing this, but it did not behave in the way I wanted so I decided to make
some changes :) I thought others might find it useful as well, so here it is!

To use it, run the following in the console window:

1) 'source color_scale_bar_new.tcl'
2) 'namespace import ::ColorBar::*'
3) run 'color_scale_bar' to create the bar with default parameters; run
'delete_color_scale_bar' to remove it from the display

--
Dan Wright
(dtwright_at_uiuc.edu)