From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 15:34:41 CST

>Hi Am trying to visualize an electron density map in
>DNS6 format. The data are read in but I do not get
>anything on the screen. What do I have to do? What
>parameters should I use?

What drawing method have you selected?

Should be Isosurface. I also typically use Representation Method = Solid
Surface and Boundary = None.

Also, make sure that there is a representation present for the file you are
viewing. When I load a plt file (a type of density/probability file) it
isn't generated automatically.

Hope that helps.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083