From: Amarda Shehu (shehua_at_is.rice.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 14:58:21 CDT

Does anyone know the command to output the xyz coordinates of a selection
in crd format? I know how to get the selection and even get the xyz
coordinates, but cannot find the command to write these out to a crd file.

I even tried writepdb to output them to a pdb format file, but vmd crashes
on me.

-Amarda