From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 00:41:49 CDT

Hi,

If you're going to be running your simulation in NAMD, it's safe to
edit the topology file and remove the H1-H2 bond. NAMD will ignore it
anyway, since it doesn't need the bond to do rigid waters, and your
VMD images will look better.

Cheers,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world