From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 17:48:55 CDT

Hi,
  I'll be away from email until sometime on Sunday, so I'd
appreciate if the experienced VMD users on VMD-L try to help
out with any standard/obvious new user questions between
now and then. I love it when the user community helps out
inexperienced users, and I'm always thankful when others take
the time to answer questions, since it lets me spend more of my
time adding new features and removing bugs in VMD.

Thanks,