From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 16:45:38 CDT

Jerry,
  Thanks for the test dataset.
I don't know when I'll be able to work on this, but we _should_ be able
to come up with a means for extending our plugin system to allow for
multi-molecule structure files, though there's no provision for this
at the moment. Once I finish a few other things I'll take a look
at the features you suggest. It'll probably be easy to add hooks
in the plugin system for reporting availability of multiple structures,
but tricky to work out the user interface (and particularly text interface)
issues that result from such a change.

Thanks,