From: Ahmet Bakan (abakan_at_KU.EDU.TR)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 03:39:56 CDT

Hi Uday,

Plese find the attached TCL script which calculates hbonding interaction
energies. You can derive number of hydrogen bonds. The script takes three
inputs:
SufixForOutFile CutOffDistance CutOffAngle
It does not take atom selections as input and assumes that there are two
interacting chains.

Hope this works for you,

Ahmet