From: Marco Di Gennaro (TME) (Marco.Di.Gennaro_at_external.toyota-europe.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2021 - 04:50:41 CST

* PUBLIC 公開

Good morning,

I have N molecules in a file, each labelled with its own molecular ID number.
I’d like to assign a different colour to each (possibly with a script).
I am trying to follow this thread https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/0012.html
But the command “mol modcolor 2 0 "ColorID" 5” does nothing.
I tried to do it in the GUI in Representation > Colouring Method > Molecule and then writing “molecule 1” or “mol 1” in “selected atoms”, but I always get a syntax error.

Also can I read an input file with all details and not having to repeat this everytime I open vmd?
For example, I’d like to set Representation > Drawing Method > DynamicBonds
And Representation > Periodic > +Z

Thank you

Best Regards,

Marco

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorised to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender promptly and delete this message and any attachments immediately.