From: Michael Robinson (michael.robinson1_at_monash.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2021 - 05:41:07 CST

Hi Miyatake,

The angle between CT2, C, and NG3P3 is going to be between atomtypes
belonging to the CHARMM36 forcefield (CT2, C) and the CGenFF force field
(NG3P3). These have the same parametrization philosophy and so work well
for non-bonded interactions, but no parameters exist for bonded
interactions between these two force fields. L-DOPA might have existing
parameters available, I've not looked, but if you can't find them, a
program like FFParam would allow you to fairly easily optimize the
parameters to ensure it's appropriate for your molecule.

Regards,
Michael Robinson