From: Xiang Gao (xianggao3064_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2021 - 02:33:01 CDT

Hi Josh,

Thanks very much for your helpful suggestions. Following your advice, I
can indeed draw triangles among the selected atoms. While the problem is I
have multiple rings that the atoms are not in the right order. So I am
thinking I need to first sort the atoms in the rings, then prepare a script
that generates all triangles in the way you suggest. Hope this will work.

Best,

Xiang