From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2013 - 16:19:28 CST

Hi,
  Have you tried using the ColorID coloring method combined
with a selection of just the ring you want drawn? You could also
assign the ring size to one of the data fields of each one of
the participating atoms, e.g. in the "beta" field, for example,
and then use that field to color the PaperChain representation.