From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2021 - 12:32:32 CDT

I suggest you carefully check the procedure of how you got the .xyz file.
When adding a "DynamicBonds" representation it takes over 20
angstrom before any bonds will show up.
That doesn't seem correct.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!qmHjbxXRaACgfk4urMPhhHtGEVUk4NZsFEnoACddLxBaFpVnjkecRgulSS4sDKPviA$