From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 14:16:51 CDT

Jeroen,
  Is the problem intermittent (i.e. does it occur every time you run)?
I've seen that occur on the NCSA CAVE here as well, it seemingly depends
on the version of the CAVE library used. I haven't been actively working
on the CAVE code for a while as they are transitioning the NCSA CAVE to
new management, and it's not clear whether or not I'll even have access
in the future, thus I don't know how much longer VMD will "officially"
support CAVElib. Which version of the CAVE software are you running there?