From: by way of Jeroen Akershoek (jeroena_at_sara.nl)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 03:24:00 CDT

Hello,

I've just build VMD 1.8.2 and it seems to work reasonably ok, loading all the plugins and all.
I'm just getting very weird lighting in the CAVE. Usually just one screen (not always the same it seems) that
has correct lighting, the other one is very dark (looks a bit like back-lit) and another wall is totally black
except for the little distance label in the scene.

I know I've had it before, but I have no idea if and how I fixed it back then

I build with IRIX6_64 OPENGL CAVE FLTK TK IMD TCL PTHREADS on Onyx4/Irix 6.5.24f with CAVElib 3.1

Kind regards
 Jeroen

--
Jeroen Akershoek - "The guy that keeps the servers running"
SARA Computing and Network Services