From: Rafael Bernardi (rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 05 2021 - 22:23:27 CST

Hello Tiglath,

If you are using the “Easy Run” tab of QuikMD, the so-called Equilibration will include minimizations steps. The info button right next to the Equilibration check box that you have selected clearly states that “QwikMD automatically runs 1000 steps of Energy Minimization, a temperature ramp in which the temperature of the system is raised from 60K to the target temperature … an additional 1.0 ns of equilibration simulation.”

If you want to have more control over the options, please used the “Advanced Run” tab.

Best wishes,

Rafael

Rafael C. Bernardi
Biophysics Cluster - Department of Physics at Auburn University
NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling & Bioinformatics
rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu<mailto:rcbernardi_at_auburn.edu>
rcbernardi_at_ks.uiuc.edu<mailto:rcbernardi_at_ks.uiuc.edu>
www.ks.uiuc.edu/~rcbernardi<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~rcbernardi>
+1 (334) 844-4393