From: Pratik Narain Srivastava (pratik.narain_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 22 2020 - 02:07:30 CST

Just use gromacs analysis tools for RMSD and other basic analysis. For
advanced analysis requiring VMD, I suggest you prepare a new trajectory by
removing water and ions using gmx trjconv. This decreases trajectory size
dramatically but it is problematic if water is required for analysis.

--
Pratik Narain Srivastava,
c/o Dr. Satish Mishra