From: Raman Preet Singh (ramanpreetsingh_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 21 2020 - 01:09:10 CST

I agree with Daniel. I have been using CHARMM-GUI for building glycan-decorated membrane proteins and embedding them in lipid bilayers as well.

It can produce files compatible with NAMD, Gromacs, Amber and few other MD software. The output files are based on CHARMM FF but the website also provides a convertor to convert to Amber format.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
RPS