From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 06 2020 - 11:12:27 CDT

Hi,
  By the way, I would also recommend looking at the source
code for Axel Kohlmeyer's "Clone Representations" plugin
which is found in the Extensions | Visualization submenu.
You can find the plugin source code in your install area, e.g.:
  vmd/plugins/noarch/tcl/clonerep1.3/clonerep.tcl

Best,
  John Stone

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/