From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 2020 - 10:10:46 CDT

The TopoTools plugin does not read dump files but data files.
It currently supports atom styles atomic, bond, angle, molecular, charge,
full, and sphere.
Adding support for most other atom styles is non-trivial (or else it
would be already done). The atom style has to be specified explicitly when
style cannot be reliably inferred from the data in the file.

LAMMPS (atom or custom style, text mode) dump files can be read through the
lammpstrj molfile plugin.

Axel.