From: RAHUL SURESH (drrahulsuresh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 2020 - 06:05:04 CDT

Hi. Thank you for the clarificationa= and I managed to sort that out

*1. Upload the membrane pdb2. set popc [atomselect top all]3. set nt [mol
new nt.pdb] 4. set roll [atomselect top "resname ROL"]
  5. $popc moveby [vecinvert [measure center $popc weight mass]] 6. $popc
writepdb popc_TEMP.pdb7. set vest [atomselect $nt "resname ROL"]8. $roll
moveby [vecinvert [measure center $vest weight mass]]9. display resetview *

*10. $roll move [transaxis z -25] 11. $roll writepdb nt_temp.pdb *

Till this everything went well.

As per the tutorial, the next step is to combine both the temp files, which
require psfgen. But here we don't have a psf file for NT.
The command "coordpdb popc TEMP.pdb " ends up with error.

How can I combine both and save as PDB and is PSF mandatory for further
procedures?

Next I skipped this part and started working with bad lipids.
I individually loaded both the temp pdb files.
Followed the tutorial and set beta for popc as 0

*set seltext1 "$POPC and same residue as (name P1 and z>0 and abs(x)<15 and
abs(y)<15)" *
*set seltext2 "$POPC and same residue as (name P1 and z<0 and abs(x)<10 and
abs(y)<10)" *

I did not check how far the above command works.

*set seltext3 "$POPC and same residue as (within 0.6 of protein)" *but
with this command, I am quite confused how to select NT instead of protein.

Expecting your reply. Thank you

--
*Regards,*
*Rahul *