From: Holland J.O. (J.O.Holland_at_soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 10 2020 - 06:22:06 CDT

Dear all,

I am trying render a nanoparticle using tachyon. In the terminal I get:

vmd > render Tachyon "C:\Users\julia\OneDrive\Desktop\VMD renders"
Info) Rendering current scene to 'C:UsersjuliaOneDriveDesktopVMD renders' ..
Info) Tachyon file generation finished
Info) Rendering complete.

However when I navigate to that directory there appears to be no file. I have also looked in the program files for vmd and there does not appear to be any .bmp files either.

Furthermore I do not appear to get the pop-out window upon rendering that I have seen in various online tutorials. I am at a loss on how to proceed.