From: Keister, Bradley (bkeister_at_UCSD.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2020 - 09:12:25 CDT

Looking at the distribution, I don’t see a Makefile option for Ubuntu, only Red Hat and other distributors. Is there such an option?

When I try ‘make’, I get a steady stream of errors regarding missing packages. The latest error concerns missing XInput.h. Since running make stops at each such failure point, I don’t know how many more there will be.

Has anyone found a way to build this on Ubuntu? There are at least three YouTube videos that simply state that you type “sudo make install” and nothing else. Those don’t work for me.