From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 09 2004 - 10:11:45 CDT

Marcela,
  The rotation you're seeing is probably not really rotation, but
rather I suspect that because you're viewing the structure with a
perspective projection, as it is translated to the side, you are
beginning to see the side of the structure which was not visible
when you looked at it head-on. If you want to avoid this problem,
the easiest thing to do is change the display mode to orthographic
by selecting Display->Orthographic and then you should not encounter
this problem when you translate your structure.