From: Adupa Vasista (adupavasista_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 01 2020 - 04:06:33 CDT

I don't think that is the case, because the same command I am using to run
namd, I never stumbled on this issue before.

Moreover, this morning I saw a similar mail in lammps mailing list,
where the problem is said to be caused by *VMD compiling without MPI
support* or using a *mpirun command from a *different* MPI library*. I
messaged the system administrator about this, and will update as soon as he