From: SHRAVANI NETHI . (p20160500_at_hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2020 - 03:05:10 CDT

Dear users,
I have a clay system with waters sandwiched between clay layers and around
layers.
The layers are in continuous motion, and the layers are lablled with
different segnames. the water molecules also have different segname for
interlayer and surrounding water. The water molecules continuously move
from solvation shell and interlayer region. Hence, I would like to see the
motion of water molecules only between the interlayers through out
trajectory where the interlayer region is dynamic.
Help *me to select region between these dynamic layers *so that I can add
other keywords to this.

-sravani