From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 18 2020 - 20:54:48 CDT

Huh, that's weird. Admittedly I'm not very familiar with the built-in
movie-making capabilities anymore, since I just render each frame
individually with render commands and then stitch them together with
ffmpeg. I have no clue why it would only pick out the upper left part of
your system during the rendering process.

-Josh