From: Alexandr Isayev (alex_at_ccmsi.us)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 10:27:02 CDT

Dear Adrian,

If you save the sequence of your (perhaps BMP files) files. You can
load them into VideoMach manually. The first things that VideoMach will
ask you after that is the "Frame Rate" and "Frame Duration".
Alternatively, perhaps you can modify vmdmovie.tcl in order to
change desired frame rate parameters.

Sincerely,
Alexandr

Wednesday, July 5, 2006, 4:30:49 AM, you wrote:

AK> Hi,

AK> I'm using "VideoMach" to create a movie for my animation. The creation
AK> was successful but I couldn't control the speed of animation. The
AK> created movie file was complete in a rapid 2 seconds.

AK> How can the output movie file animation speed be controlled?

AK> Thanks.

AK> Adrian.

Alexandr Isayev,
Graduate Research Assistant, and System Administrator
@ Computational Center for Molecular Structure
and Interactions (CCMSI),
Jackson State University,
Jackson, MS USA