From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 06 2020 - 00:23:53 CDT

Hi,
  NAMDEnergy is s simple wrapper that launches NAMD to perform
the required calculations. If you're wondering how this is
done in NAMD, the NAMD User's Guide would be the best reference.
If you need to know the exact inputs NAMDEnergy sends NAMD, I
would suggest just reading its source code, it is a fairly
simple script as I recall. NAMD is doing all of the real work.

Best regards,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/