From: Aleksei (erdelgado_at_udec.cl)
Date: Fri May 22 2020 - 11:50:36 CDT

Is not against protocol, you are supposed to minimize the secondary
interactions.

You can edit the input file using any molecular editor, the water
molecule's coordinates are defined using a Z-matrix, so it suffices to
modify the dihedral of the first atom (either an hydrogen or a dummy
atom) to move the whole water molecule.