From: Ivan Gregoretti (ivangreg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2020 - 14:09:42 CDT

Hi Alexander.

As we wait for someone with experience to contribute with a solution
for you, let me give you a pointer for you to start digging:

If you do a Google search on "ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture
x86_64" (with quotes) it will lead you to a stackoverflow.com post.

The post is titled "g++ ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture
x86_64" and I think that it might be useful for you.

Ivan