From: Alexander Adams (xadams_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2020 - 12:36:40 CDT

Dear VMD community,

I am working with gromacs trajectory files that show bonds stretched across
the entire image due to PBCs. Previous vmd-l posts led me to the qwrap
function repository <https://github.com/jhenin/qwrap>, but I've had some
trouble with installation. I've attached the errors I receive: error 1 when
running with gcc and error 2 when running with clang. I haven't had much
luck searching online for solutions to these errors and would appreciate
any guidance that can be offered. I did see in a previous post
<https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/30723.html> that
the package requires tcl devel, but I can neither find tcl-devel through
homebrew or an internet search. Thanks in advance!

Alex Adams

--
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Ph.D. Candidate - Mayes Lab