From: Luis Gracia (lug2002_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 14:26:52 CDT

I checked your suggestion, but unfortunatly, '&' doesn't seem to work
when opening a pipe, even thought the manual says that the command
follows the same style as 'exec'. Anyway, I went back to save a file and
then input it to xmgrace. Thanks, Luis

--
Luis Gracia, PhD
Department of Physiology & Biophysics