From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2020 - 04:35:30 CDT

to pass lines through 8 coordinates you need to work out what they are. For
that you will need the length or width or height (not just the centre).

For a cube - L = W = H

Your 8 coordinates can be calculated as

1) Cx - D/2 , Cy - D/2 , Cz - D/2
2) Cx - D/2 , Cy + D/2 , Cz - D/2
3) Cx + D/2 , Cy + D/2 , Cz - D/2
4) Cx + D/2 , Cy - D/2 , Cz - D/2

5) Cx - D/2 , Cy - D/2 , Cz + D/2
6) Cx - D/2 , Cy + D/2 , Cz + D/2
7) Cx + D/2 , Cy + D/2 , Cz + D/2
8) Cx + D/2 , Cy - D/2 , Cz + D/2

where Cx, Cy and Cz are the coordinates you mentioned and D = the length of
any of the cube's sides.

draw lines between 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-1 --- this will give you the lower plane
draw lines between 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, 8-5 --- this will give you the upper plane
draw lines between 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 --- and your cube is complete.

Disclaimer - I didn't test the above, so you may get weird results, just
try and play around.